• To give the students a knowledge of methods for real-time implementation of signal
processing applications on multiple co-operative HW- and/or SW units with different
calculation and communication characteristics.
• To give the students a knowledge of how to handle processes in digital signal processors.
• Application Specific heterogeneous signal processing systems
• Communication mechanisms and protocols in DSP processors
• Administration- and interrupt handling on DSP processors
• Methods for partitioning and scheduling of signal processing algorithms
Real time systems (E5-13/D5-13) and Realisation of Signal Processing Systems (SB6-2).
Project theme course (