• To give the students knowledge in a signals time and frequency structure.
• To enable the student to apply theories and methods used in signal analysis to
obtain high resolution in both time and frequency.
Linear Frequency Transformations
• Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Relation and Ellipse
• Short Time Fourier Transformation
• Gabor Expansion
• Wavelet-Based Spectral Analysis
Quadratic Frequency Transformations
• Wigner-Ville Distribution
• Time Frequency Distribution Series
• Cohen’s Class of Distributions
Linear Algebra (F7-1)
Study programme course (SE-course)